
I had alot of fun during the last two weeks in America. Unfortunately the time was too short. Rachel and I both want to express our appreciation for the things that you all do for us. I feel really positive about returning to Minnesota after I leave the army.
Also a heads up: I will be going to another FOB(of sorts) starting on the fifth of Nov for two weeks. After that I will be back in Kandahar for a week or two and I will go back for another rotation of two weeks. This time I am not going to Qalat but to another airfield. It is much smaller than this one but at least it has buildings and food etc. Who knows, they may even have an internet connection out there.
Things have turned ugly here in my absence. Sgt Kolodgy is on a rampage about stupid stuff again. I think that the slow pace recently has caused the "leadership" to get bored and now they are taking that out on us. Who knows, maybe it is good that I am being sent to a FOB.
Anyway that is all I have for now.
Lots of love
-Bert

2 comments:
So glad you made it back to work okay and in record time! Only 6 days en route! We really, really enjoyed seeing you and Rachel, too! Thanks for making the trip. It meant a lot to all of us. The time should fly now until February when you'll be back home again - hopefully for good. Hugs, Mom
This looks like me when I've run too far.
Post a Comment