I bought a new bike. It gets 59MPG
(and does great wheelies).

That is Pete on the left and Tony on the right. They are in New York City this weekend along with my roommate Harold to be in a memorial ceremony at the Statue of Liberty. A weekend to the big apple on Uncle Sam's dime.
The weather has been great recently.

I guess that means this guy is out of business for a few months to come.
Here is a great photo of Ra's.

I have been busy setting up my workbench in the basement. I hope to buy a new welder sometime soon. We have many little projects here and there.
Meet Liam.

He is our young friend. He just celebrated his fourth birthday. He is the son of one of Ra's good friends(Anne). He uses American Sign language to talk but is a great listener.
2 comments:
You guys on the motorcycles look like you have a lot of fun riding together. Your workshop looks cool and Liam is a cute kid! Thanks for the posting, Bert.
Pretty good looking guy. Snappy dresser too.
Post a Comment