Recently I have been posting more and more photos with fewer and fewer words. I have always considered myself more of a writer than a photographer but it is very fun to tell my stories in new ways.
The differences between photographs and written words aren't as they seem. With a photo you are seeing a present tense expression of a different time. I look at the scene and compose with forethought a photo that tells of a "now" that is past by the time you see it. With the pen, I use my memory to recall a past that becomes the "now" when you are reading it. I find enjoyment in regarding the differences between my thens and my nows.
Even now I find myself writing about how to tell the story instead of writing the story. I think these photos speak well enough for themselves but keep your eyes open for a good written story coming soon. I wouldn't want to get rusty and I have this beautiful new keyboard that I need to wear out. Now if only I could find my way around this blasted writer's block.
Until next time...

1 comment:
The ongoing saga of Soren is ever so intereting. Thanks for the photos and words about the photos taking the place of words. :)
What I'm getting at is your creativity and 'good eye' come out whatever method you're communicating with. I can't wait to read/see more!
Hugs to that little guy, his beautiful mom, and you!
Mom
ps Anubis is too cute!
Post a Comment