Once again, 3.5 years of dedication, 3 positions and a ton of hard work has been rewarded with a swift kick in the @zz out the door. I was recently laid off for the company I worked for in California with zero notice. Working from home and making the same decent money seemed a little too good to be true, and it was, as it lasted only 5 months. Thanks to 2 crappy co-workers whose sloppy workmanship cost the company a huge contract- and Sprint's horrible customer service and company reorganization--I have no job. So, for the meantime I have decided to start pursuing other means to provide a little extra income. Check out the link to my store, and if you like eating Jerky or any other products listed- give it a shot and buy some! You won't be disappointed, trust me. http://allanalliance.jerkydirect.com:80/
Hope everyone is doing good and feel free to comment on this post. Take Care.

1 comment:
I was just getting up the nerve to order some! Darn it!
Post a Comment