Just wanted to post some pictures from last years travel.
I I'm just a "bit" late since we are well out in 2008, but here they are!
Everything is fine with us. From your Blog I can see that you
all are doing ok. It's so nice to get at small view of your life.
I'am on your Blog about twice a week.
EDINBURG, Scotland, april 2007


The Moore just outside the city, beautiful place.

TheTourist!!
NICE, France, May 2007
(not to many pictures, can't find my cd....!)
The house we rented.



ITALY, July 2007
Pisa


We visited a wineyard - with tasting and guided tour
Ponte Vecchio with all it's jewelery stores


2 comments:
Hey, Heidi!
Love to see where you've been. Got your postcard today from the Grand Canaries. You go, girl!
Hugs, Karen
Heidi,
Nice to see you again.
How come you get to travel so much?
Great trips!
Post a Comment