
The stop-loss order has come down from human-resource command and that means that I am stuck in the Army until after this rotation to Iraq. Actually the order has been in place for a few weeks which means that it didn't come as close as I thought. There is a guy in my unit who was going to get out on monday, he has to stay in now. All of his household goods are already shipped back to his home.
At this point, the plan is that Ra and I will move our stuff down to FL in the last week in September and continue with a vacation until mid October. After that I will have to return back up here and I will likely leave out shortly there after.

1 comment:
Fuck Bush!
Let's all move to Canada or
Sweden. They got horses, houses, and wolves in all 3 places so we can all earn a living.
the dad
Post a Comment