Yes, the third and final (maybe) installment. I do have a few (1,970) other photos I could share and Bill took several (hundred) as well, but these last few highlights will have to do for now.

That Napoleon dude - what a guy!

The Rose Line for you DaVinci Code fans.

There were virtually no overweight Parisians. How do they do it?

Typical street activity on the Left Bank.

Awesome!

A typical Parisian cafe.

On the Champs-Elysee.

Breathtaking art deco jewelry. Oops, where did #3 go?

The staircase at the Petit Palais.

The main gallery at the Petit Palais.

The Grand Palais with its spectacular glass roof.

One of the many 'live-aboards' we saw while riding the Batobus.
They are ready to hit the streets with their AquaCar.

You don't see these while walking over the bridge.

or these...

Yes, we walked home with a 2' skinny loaf of bread almost every day. Le pain est la vie!
We went to Paris, looking for answers, but had a great time instead. All I can say is, "Live while you can, 'cause you can't when you're dead!"
No comments:
Post a Comment