
I happened across this photo and thought "man this guy looks just how I feel." I have had no energy recently. No energy to think, no energy to excercise. At work I feel like my eyes are moments from falling clean from thier sockets. I hope that doesn't happen.
In case I haven't already told you. I requested my leave to be moved back to November.
I got a haircut today and it took almost 45 minutes in the chair. Maybe the slowest barber on earth. Also all the barbers here are from the eastern block. They speak very little english but they understand how to make a flattop like no one else.
I can't stay awake to write any longer. Goodnight all.
Mondo congrats to TnT and another litte T on the way.

1 comment:
I think you have along time befroe you are at that point. I feel like that too . After orking and cleaning and feel poppeed. Keep up the good work. Stacy
Post a Comment