
Here is a random image that I found somewhere. I hope it lightens the mood.
I hope everyone hasn't forgotten about the blog. Everyone keeps telling me about what they are going to post and I never see it. Britta's animal planet, dad's flood and Tania has some news too. That is all a can guilt trip in one sitting.
So I have been reading through the jeep parts catalog, daydreaming about restoring the Willy's. I think that I will have that whole thing memorized by the time I return.
It ha been sweltering as usual but I am pretty used to it. It seems to bother everyone around me alot more. I am still drinking more than a gallon of water per day.
I bought a new pair of headphones. Pioneers. They don't sound nearly as good as my old Senns but they are decent. I am listening to my IPod almost every minute I have available. Alot of Dead and blues. People thing I have really strange taste in music. For some reason people keep asking me if I can name random songs. It has become a game around the office, even with my abysmal record of success. If it keeps them entertained then what the heck.
"Arabian wind
The Needle's Eye is thin
The Ships of State sail on mirage
but drown in sand
in No-Man's Land
where ALLAH does command
What good is spilling
blood? It will not
grow a thing"
--GD
"Almost ablaze and you don't feel the heat
Takes all you got just to stay on the beat
You say it's a living, we all gotta eat
but you're here alone, there's no one to compete
If mercy's in business I wish it for you
More than just ashes when your dreams come true"
--GD
Why would someone even think to tie llamas to thier roof? WTF?

2 comments:
Because the inside is full!
What I think is really funny about this photo is that the ones on the roof seem to be having a good time!
Post a Comment