Sorry for the crappy photo, this is Anubis's new trick. When we leave the house in the morning, she takes just one container of baby food out of a basket(without knocking it over) on the shelf and carries it into the livingroom. I guess she takes her time opening up the can to get out the ravioli inside. She only ever eats one at a time and they are only a few ounces so I am sure she isn't doing it because she is hungry.
I wonder how she holds the container down when she pulls the tab up.


1 comment:
Awww! That's so cute! I'm sure you've figured out that she is trying to tell you something! What? - that's the big question!
Buddy does something similar. When he's not too happy with us. He picks up one kernel of dog food and carries it into the other room. Then lies down with his nose near it and waits. Eventually he gets up and that's it. He never eats that one piece. I always have to pick them up. This happens a couple times a week - sometimes when I cook something that smells good.
Funny doggies!
Post a Comment