So I have an idea. I keep thinking about subscribing to Twitter because I the idea of microbloging is appealing to me but I know that it will be difficult to have the family adopt yet another online method of staying connected. I think instead I will just use this blog and post very often, about meaningless things that happen throughout the day. I hope that you will all do the same because I am going to set the blog as my homepage. I think that if there were two or three new posts on the blog each day, then we would all enjoy it much more. They don't have to be anything special and there doesn't need to be anything going on in your life to blog about. If you are waiting for the popcorn to pop before you watch a netflix, microblog it. If you are just sitting down after running so many errands, microblog that too. Tell me what you are really doing right now, I will be looking at the blog at least several times per day.
Remember, no photos or stories are necessary, just tell me what you are doing.


1 comment:
Cool self-portrait, Bert!
Post a Comment