
The cliche` B/W footprints in the sand photo. I swear, one of these days I will take an original photo.

Does this wall go on forever? It goes on at least as far as the eye can see(in a storm).
You can just barely make out the second helicopter on the left side of the picture. Also notice how much dust is already settling on the flat surfaces.
So what is it that I do when the storms get bad? Same thing I do every day...try to take over the world.
Or just keep my cool.
Anyone know any good techniques of cleaning dust out of camera gear...hypothetically speaking?

2 comments:
Seriously speaking, get one of those brushes with a rubber bulb on the end to blow air and gently sweep away abrasive materials. Avoid lens paper or lens cloths and high pressure cans of air.
Bill
Here's a view of the very same storm but from a slightly different perspective:
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=39206&src=iotdrss
Post a Comment