Hi Bert, I am visiting your mom at the cabin. we are havijng a wonderful time. She has just shown us picutres of you and the blowing sand. I remember you when all the oslo kids went skiing. Often you would come into the lodge and we would sit and talk oryou'd show me card tricks or games when you needed a rest from skiing. I would enjoy that. Maybe you don't remember that. Now you have a son who can carry on for you and learn the Norwegian dances. that would be fun!!!!!
Virginia Morgenthaler
Bert,
We are enjoying your family cabin....I am sure you have many fond memories of being here & spending lazy summer days swimming and just having fun. When you return, it may be fun to bring your family back to start your own cabin memories. I really enoyed your photos...it is amazing how mother nature changes our surroundings...and the Joe Cool sunglasses....nice touch.
Mary Lee (another former jr lodge mom)

No comments:
Post a Comment