So the rainy season is now over, we are free to get back to desert life as usual(heat/sand/sun). Don't worry, I was able to take a shower also; with actual water; and soap. I feel like I am short changing everyone by not posting photos but I still have not been reunited with my camera so it will be a few more days. Speaking of short changing my intended audience, I usually plan what I am going to write, today the only thing I planned for was heat and sand(the sun caught me a little by suprise). In case you were wondering what words I write when rambling with nothing planned, this is it. I guess it is a little bit like having an hour long daily radio show; if you don't have a guest to interview, you just have to blather. Blank airwaves don't sell adverts;
---dramatic pause---
I don't sell adverts either thankfully.
So I have been busy keeping the aircraft on their toes and the pilots in sound working mechanical order. Pilots; where to begin? Who thought these people up? A seriously sick joke on humanity, try living with them. Holy. Crap.
Eitherwho, none of this is going anywhere and with so much homework to do and the price of internet usage being what it is and all, I am going to be hitting the old 'dusty trail' if ya know what I mean(in case you're thick that means I am terminating this communication).
Peace out homies.
-Bert
2 comments:
Seems a little bit much that the Army can't provide free internet.
What kind of living quarters will you have? What will you job be? Will you be in Kirkut(sp?)
Dad
Tell us some stories about these pilot people. Just use some fake name or something if you like. Why are they so whatever?
Eitherwho, do your homework first! :)
Can't wait for photos.
xo,M
Post a Comment