So it happens to be Christmas. I am not really in the holiday spirit so I thought I would post some scary, depressing, dark, mysterious night photos. I threw in one of cheery blue skies for good karma.
This dude looks legit, I am sure he is just out for a midnight stroll. Seriously, this is my pal Dave Keema and he is only trying to look like a slasher movie villain. I thought it was a neat picture, it took a while to get just right with the accent lighting and such. I was attempting to replicate a movie poster and Dave was a good sport about helping me out.
Another cheesy sunset photo. I think that guard shack is leaning farther to the left than before. This instance is maybe the closest to the horizon that I have seen the sun. The sun always sets behind the dust.
A Hawk with the hood popped, being worked on before daybreak. Did you know these things weight ten tons and have almost six thousand horsepower. Once I get around to photoshopping out the feet from under the tail, this will be one of my favorite photos. Speaking of which, none of my images are selectively edited (photoshopped), I do some color balance and correction or an artistic B/W like below but other than that, these images are how I caught them in the camera.
A sleeping Hawk. She needs rest.
The mighty Hawk in action.
Blue Skies, lets fly.
A greatly reduced panorama of COB Speicher at night, click to enlarge, email if you want the full 14,000 pixel wide version.







No comments:
Post a Comment