So I was watching the Stanley Cup finals tonight. Chicago lost by the way. Hockey players don't ever seem to argue with the refs. I am also pleasantly surprised at how good hockey has become over the past few years.
There was a commercial on that depicted two CGI astronauts driving their moon rover like hooligans, at the bottom of the screen was the disclaimer "professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt." I think if I could get to the moon, I'd attempt driving like a hooligan there too.
I don't like meter maids. If society is the broken down car on the side of the road, firefighters and factory workers are among those pushing it to the gas station, politicians are in the car yelling to push harder, DMV guys are 20 ft away taking a smoke break and meter maids are in front of the car pushing the wrong way.
My Benz has less horsepower then my Kawasaki. I think that should earn me a special license plate that makes me immune to speeding tickets.
It really irritates me that grass will grow through my concrete driveway but not in my lawn.
Comedy improv should be a required course for liberal arts. I think chemists need to practice their conversation skills.

1 comment:
And have you noticed in Florida, grass - just one blade of it first, then more - will grow up through the middle of asphalt! How does it do that?!
Post a Comment