
I got the word that I am flying out on Thursday. This is my new thirty pound armor vestfilled with ceramic plates. A full patrol load with no rucksack can weigh over fifty pounds. Anyway, I encourage all of you to email ( Chronus24@yahoo.com ) and write to the blog often. I have posted many times recently but you don't need to have pictures to post. Just any family news or what you have been up to makes for interesting reading and keeps the rest of the family well informed. Snail mail takes more than a week to reach Kandahar but the occasional care package is pretty cool. What is most important is that we stay in touch so please take the time to write often. Even if it is just a few lines about nothing. I still have some errands to run so I will talk to you all later. Maybe next time from the other side of the planet.

1 comment:
Bert-These are some really cool pictures. I know this sounds stupid but when I saw these it finally hit home for me. Is that poster in your bedroom? How appropriate is that BWM slogan. -Luv T
Post a Comment