Greetings Groupies,
Nice to see you, Rachael, are alive and well. I was beginning to wonder.
So, how did the dog come to be named Anubis? What does that mean?
Rachael, is the deli kind of your own business? Do you get to keep the profit? If it becomes popular, you should try to negotiate zero rent because you are bringing people into the store who might not otherwise come in.
I hope all is going well for you and that you're not too lonely with what's his name being gone. Maybe time away from Bert is a good thing? Just kidding.
Not much new on this front. Tania is still avoiding me.
Clinton was in Mpls recently speaking at the Carlson School Lecture Series and in listening to him, it further reaffirmed my idea that the single best law we could ever pass is that Presidents must speak their own words, i.e., no script writers. Both Clinton and Carter can talk for 90 minutes, without notes, spew statistics continiously, talk in detail and at length about 15 different issues and then connect them all together and reveal in clear, simple terms how totally dysfunctional Bush is.
I'm gonna put the original pipes back on my Harley. Bert, you might want to some day stop making payments on your motorcycle. I would sell you bike if you can get Blake to call and make arrangements to bring it over.
Spring has sprung here. 70s yesterday, 60s today. Nice to see the sun.
Looks like the judge in my divorce trial got a cancer diagnosis the week after my trial. They have assigned a new judge to the case which we think means the court is going to declare a mistrial and set a new trial date for next fall - so I have to do the whole thing all over, yes, including spending another $20K. Ellie called this morning and went into a rage believing this was a trick of mine. But, as I said before, it's bad etiquette to talk about your X. Except that she is a bone fide head case. Is this too much information?
Haven't heard from Conway for awhile. I've been calling, but get no answer.
The job is going O.K.. I was in Detroit last week. I'm home now until May, but have to travel a lot then.
Had a good workout at the club this a.m. and am starting my jogging again. I could only go a mile yesterday, so I'm starting all over from scratch.
I got no more time to scrible with you nerds. I got a place to go, a thing to do, and a person to see.
Later dudes.
Marc

No comments:
Post a Comment