Remember the bald, little dude in Princess Bride? He was always saying 'Unbelievable'.
That's how I say it in my head when I look at these spectacular photos of yours, Bert. Did you photoshop the rider/goose and the dog/fence? [Not that I expect an answer :)!!!!] I know! I, too, find it's really hard to read the blog and then make a comment/post because you lose what you've written if you go back to check something on the blog. So I understand why I don't get any answers. I guess I have to just let the questions serve the purpose of letting you know I'm interested. Answers? Who needs stinking Answers!?!
I'm also having a hard time figuring out when you're on the chat room. Rachel (dear sweet never posting Rachel (I know you're out there, R!) said we're six hours different from Z time but I'm not quite grasping it - YET! One of these days, I'll hop on in.
Bill and I went to a book signing this evening. Randy Wayne White - Sanibel Flats and Capitva author dude. I hope that's where we end up going when you get your R&R, Bert. We patiently await further notice on dates somewhere along the line...
BTW, the guy in front of us getting his book signed by RWW had the book personalized for his son serving in Afghanistan. Small world... (that's a joke!)
Stay safe - one and all.
Hugs & love,
Mom

2 comments:
he was saying "inconceivable"
K-
File. New Window or New Tab. Go to blog website. Check posts. Return to your new post. Write.
-B
Post a Comment