


Hi Everyone! Here is RNB & TNT on New Years eve this year, I thought you guys would like it, great shot huh? Todd, you don't have devil eyes in this one, what's up with that? You going soft after all these years? Next is Anubis (Rachel & Bert's pupster) and Otter, sleeping sisters on my bed before Anubis moved to NY. On the lower left is a shot of Otter, so you guys can put a face with the name. She loves to be upside down and play with stuff on her belly.
Hey Sam, I was thrilled to see your post, glad you joined us! Do your sisters read it ever? Tell them to join in too! Now I'm just waiting to hear from Brandon, HELLO? Are you there Brandon? Come on, you have to throw in your two cents too! Hopefully you actually read this blog thing, or else I am talking to myself.. :)
Well, everything down here is going great. Me and my friend Sheila spent the weekend island hopping on her boat. Every morning I wake up and go outside, I have that nice feeling like I'm on vacation. It's awesome to spend every day in paradise. Its also been kind of nice to not have to compete for a little while. I have next week off also, then it's back to horse showing. For those of you who didn't know, my female Catahoula, LeeLoo, had 9 puppies in late October. One of which I kept, a female, named Otter. She was trampled by a horse a couple weeks ago and shattered her leg. She is hobbling around and doing better now, but it is hard to keep her quiet, I mean, after all, she is a 6 mo old puppy. The photo is of Otter and Anubis as baby girls asleep on my bed. The one with white on her is Anubis, Bert &Rachels dog, Otter is all brown and black, he was a 120 lb Mastiff, yes, it was an accident.
I am REALLY, REALLY looking forward to the family get together over Labor Day. Rachel, you better be coming, don't let me down. Shelia's coming so the rest of you can all finally meet her. (Rachel, she said she will be PISSED if you don't make it, she is excited to see you again) Brandon, it would be awesome to see you, Stacy, and the kids, if there is anyway you can make it. And that goes for you too Sam, and Britt and Sigrid, of course. If we run out of room, I volunteer to relinquish a room and sleep in a tent, Bert's already donated his. We will set a chair arround the fire with a Picture of Bert, so we all feel like he's there. It's funny, the two people we will talk most about will both have the same name...
Bert, I love you so much, and miss you more than you can imagine. I think about you at least 50 times a day, and talk about you almost as much. Hope you're doing as well as you can. I thought about renting a POD, and moving into on the new farm, just so I could relate, but the rent on one of those things is almost as much as my house, and the mutts must have there stretching space. Otterage, Noop, and Himss all grunt hello. I bet you miss the smell of doggies, don't you? I will try to send some Eau de Floyd in the next package. he he.
Love you all,
Bree

2 comments:
The chatroom this morning was really fun. It was great to hear your voice for a little bit, too, Bert, and that you joined in, Brandon. Hope you had fun at the airshow!
On the chat, Bert was saying how lucky he is. Then, Bree, today AFTER you break your leg, you tell me how lucky you are. Holy moley, talk about good attitudes! I can't tell you how proud I am of all of you.
Life is good - just full of speed bumps. Farts dempere! Bree, we'll have our fingers crossed that the MRI turns up negative.
Thanks for the photos. I love the sleeping pups.
Hugs and lots of love,
Mom
Bree, awesome pics! What a bunch of mini Birchbuddies LeeLoo had! Love, T
Post a Comment