I have been getting logged out every time I try to post this so forgive me if I don't put a lot of effort into this one and just begin to ramble!
Ah, spring time! How wonderful it all is! Everything that was dead is coming back to life! All that was frozen is thawing out. And all that was hibernating is running across my kitchen floor! Thankfully Karen must have sensed I needed help and was able to calm my nerves over the phone to take care of the problem! No victims yet, but the peanut butter is getting eaten!
I finished spring break last week. That surely did not come too soon! I guess the thing about it is like working out, you are able to feel the giggle before it tones up! Once you get the routine down, it just takes persistence to continue toward your goal. If only I knew what my was!
In these final weeks of school, I am also working at moving the store to a new location. The new location will have double the space so two people will be able to fit down each isle! After enough persuading, I was able to convince Scott to let me run a deli in his store. He was going to make me rent the space at first and run my own business out of his. Due to my lack of time and concern at the moment, it would not have worked out, so he build a kitchen for me instead! I am now going to get paid to cook whatever I want all day long! The only catch is he is having his daughter work in it with me while she is home for the summer.
Anubis has been well behaved lately. There are a few times when it is difficult for her to listen when I tell her to come, usually when I have not spent enough time with her. She is a vengeful little thing! She has also been tearing up the kitchen floor when she is home alone. We have the sticker tiles. (at least Britta has real tiles in her house!) I think it is the glue on the back of them that she is after. I considered covering the floor with tobasco sauce to get her to stop, but on second thought, we decided to fence in the back yard so she can run and play outside while we can not be together.
Her weight is now up to 65 pounds! And what a cuddler! She loves to sit on anything alive. She has a little puppy friend that is her same age. The other puppy fits right underneath Anubis when they walk. When they play, Anubis just knocks Wednesday over and sits on her! Wednesday can't do much but kick and wag when that happens!
Anubis will be getting spayed on the 29th of this month. She is going to have to spend her first night away from home. That is going to be a tough one for me!
I have been spending a lot of time helping out my buddy and her son. Just before our husbands left she found out she was pregnant and it is not going well for her. We have been in and out of hospitals for the past couple weeks. She has coughed a nasty bug. I have been trying to medicate her but you can't give a pregnant woman much of anything but water and make her rest. It has been interesting having an 18 month run around my house all the time!
Well, that is all I am going to try to send now. I always read the blog to see what everyone is up to. You all write so much that by the time I am done reading all of it, I don't have time to write myself. (by time, I mean that my attention span is only about 37 seconds long when I am focusing!) I am going to be a bride's maid in my sister's wedding, in Wisconsin this July 15th! I Will try to get in contact with anyone in Minnesota during that time for a visit. Just thought I would give you all fair warning!
It is acting up again! Must send before logged out!!!
Excuses, Excuses,
Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment