I've got a question too. What is this banana bread recipe that Tanya knows? I have heard so much about it, the one with the crispy crust and the creamy middle. I can't waste a good banana!
The store will not be my own. It was an option, but I chose school over running my own business. I am just a peon working for the mini man, who's trying to avoid the big man, wishing I wasn't in school. What a mess!
Well it has been fun, but you know the whole 37 second deal!
Rachel

1 comment:
Rach,
I am so glad to see you posting! You made a good choice to do the school thing. Here is my banana bread recipe -
Velvet Banana Bread
1 ¼ Cups White Sugar
½ Cup Softened Butter
2 eggs
4 Very Brown Bananas (mashed w/ fork)
¼ Cup Applesauce
½ Cup Buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 Cup Coconut
Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2x4 inches.
Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, applesauce, buttermilk and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon just until moistened. Stir in coconut. Pour into pans.
Bake 8-inch loaves about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
MMMMMM Good! let me know how it comes out! Love, T
Post a Comment