

Hi Guys,
Well, here are the first action pics of Redmond and I, they are pretty nice shots I think. The red one is in the first 1.40 class I did. The blue jump is my favorite, from the class we won, and I've never had a landing shot like this, and he is so expressive, flipping his tail in the air and check out his hind legs! Besides, we match!!! I am making copies to send to any of you if you would like, the pictures you all have of me and the horses are all very old, and these look way better in real life. Hope you can see how much we click together!
Love Bree

2 comments:
Oh, so pretty! You can really see how big he is because you look so little. I just checked other photos of you big horses in the past and your boot bottom is at the bottom of their belly. On Redmond, your foot is half way up his side. His tail is spectacular, but I like the way his head is tucked on the red jump. He seems so aware of how he looks. Gorgeous!
Thanks for posting these. And, yes, I'd love a copy!
H&L,M
Great images Bree!! Looking good. Everyone here at work is stunned at how cool Redmond is.
Post a Comment