

Well, here's what my new knee looks like. It is kind of hard to see in the photos how distorted it really is, but you can get the gist. For those of you who don't know what happened, I was riding a clients horse, and it stumbled and fell, rolling onto my leg and simultaneously throwing my body through a wooden 3 board fence. In the pic with both legs, you can see further down my calf a curved shadow, that is the end of the swelling making that shadow. The front of my leg is raised a good 3/4 inch. I am seeing an Orthpod tomorrow or the next day, to see if I have any ligament damage. Hopefully not, bone heals much quicker than soft tissue.
Man, I love my job!!!

2 comments:
You forgot to mention that there is a broken bone too. We'll keep our fingers crossed that all the ligaments are whole and hearty.
Hugs & love,
Mom
ps Get the ice back on! :)
OOUUCCHH! That looks painful. I'll still love you even if you end up a gimp - Love, T
JK
Post a Comment