
I got a package from Rachel(that was huge) and one from Vikki and Jordan this week. I really appreciate every time you guys send something because it just reaffirms that you are thinking of me and there is someone back home. You guys really spoil me with all of the attention and support that I get and I want to express my gratitude for all of it, family and friends alike.
I think that you guys have sent so much candy that I will be set for months. I share alot of it with my friends and everyone looks forward to packages addressed to me. I think what I appreciate most however is photographs and correspondace. I have a lot of photos posted in my wall locker. Every morning I look at the dogs mauling Britta or my lovely (and often silly) wife in an astronaut cardboard cutout.
The blog is an excellent forum to share photos, thoughts, family updates, questions and local happenings. It is especially special that we share these things with our whole family. I encourage all of you to continue to post frequently as I will try to do the same.
I hope that we here from more friends of the family on the blog and in Emails as well. Maybe soon we will see posts from Brandon and Stacy, Bob and Blake Olson, Sue and Bob, Dave, Becky and the other assorted Smiths or Rachel's brothers and sisters and family, Kathy and Ron(did I forget anybody?). We have an ever expanding family and I want everyone to be included. I haven't forgotten about any of you. If you ever want to contact me personally, don't forget that my Email address is
Chronus24@yahoo.com
or on AIM at
ICARUSAIRWAYS

2 comments:
did you try to send a note with this. what is all the writing on the right of the pic?
About the photo...this is Bert and Rachel standing on the reef (or close to it) at Norman's Woe where the Schooner Hesperus went down off the coast of Massachusetts. This was taken on a fun road trip we took together last summer.
Post a Comment