
Bert,
I have really enjoyed staying in tune with your adventures and hard work overseas...I thought that I would post a few photos from the last few times I went up to Lake Vermilion. I am living in South Central MN so I have gotten a chance to go up a few times~
Stay safe and Be Well...Hello to the rest of the crew on here!
Sam Steiger

2 comments:
Sam,
Beautiful photos, they make me miss the lake terribly. It is cool that you and Britt are at the same college. I wish I was closer to my sister and brother... I am so glad you are writing, keep it up!!
Britta
Sam, good to see you the other day. Hope you had fun at the cabin. Thanks for posting and the pics, this blog is so much more interesting when new people join in! Bring Britt up to the city sometime and lets get together, Love T
PS Say "HI" to the rest of your family from us!
Post a Comment