Just FYI
I got the dates of my leave.
25 NOV - 15 DEC
Lets coordinate where we are going and start buying tickets.
Florida
Sweden
Japan
Tibet
Hawaii
Caribean
Italy
Germany
Iowa
Spain
Timbuktu
Lets come up with somewhere cool that we will never forget about but is affordable enough for everyone to go.
Lots of love and time to decide
-Bert

1 comment:
Good idea. Count me in.
However, since you went into the Army, everyone in your family became poor.
"...some where cool...but affordable..." We have to pick one or the other.
How did you put FL in with Sweden, etc.?
No chance of me affording anything but FL. I don't know anyone else in this family with enough money to get to the other places except you.
I'm not even sure Bree could afford to get to Tampa.
Tampa is cheapest because some of us can stay free with Bree and I can stay with Dave.
If we are going to do this, buying the tickets sooner than later will save everyone lots of $$.
Dad
Post a Comment