So are there any laundromats in Afghanistan? Where do you do your laundry?I don't know if you can zoom in on this but check out the window with the star. It's actually the local law enforcement office. Same door as the laundromat. In a building 12 feet wide. Talk about homeland security!
Anyway, Hi! Blake! 'Bout time you posted!
So anytime now, Bert, you'll get that hard candy. Be sure to share with the sweetie behind the mail counter. She definately needs some sweetening up.
Okay, I'll send you some photos tomorrow. Do you have a program that works with vector graphics too? That's really fun too.
It's really nice you have a new 'home'. I've always wanted to live in a cargo container myself. Especially with a terrific view of the broadside of another similar abode. But I'm assuming there are windows of some sort. Probably wrong again!
So of all the stuff you packed, how'd you do in terms of usefulness? It really sounds like your scheduling hasn't been figured out yet. I hope you can get the rest you need despite all the juggling. Would you like a Swiffer to clean your new home?
It was 56 degrees today here. Al Gore is the new messiah. He speaketh the truth. [Damn!]
Anyway, let me know how the hard candy fared when it arrives. ...
Hugs and love,
Mom

1 comment:
There is one laundromat on post. That is about it.
Post a Comment