Dear Groupies,
O.K., let's try this again.
It's 10:10 Sat. a.m. and I'm about to go to the club. Turns out I probably don't have a rotator cuff problem but just tendinidis from too much load after I laid off during my 12 days in FL and Vegas. So, now I need to figure out how to lift weights without involving my shoulders. Good luck with that.
I'm am bidding on a house. It has a contingent offer whereby the other prospective buyer needs to sell their house, so in this weak market, that will take awhile. But, the effect is that the other buyer had to bid more than they otherwise would. I'm betting the owners are willing to sell for less if they know for sure it's a sale that will go thru. The house is in Mound. Not where I saw myself retiring. I rather had pictured me in the south of France, over looking the ocean. I don't understand why Mound is such a crapy town. Usually when people are developing property near a lake, they build nicer houses, but Mound is a step up from a trailer park.
If this offer doesn't go thru, I'll start looking in Longfellow again, but time is getting short. Anyway, I'm getting excited about finally having my own place.
Work seems to never get easier. I keep getting things done and the stuff keeps piling up on my plate. I've got to be in high gear again now for another 3, 4 months. I partnered up with a couple guys and we've started an internet marketing company to capture consumers using search engines and sell them as leads to glass shops. We'll see.
Still lots of snow cover here. Temperatures are O.K. - upper 30s, low 40s.
Well, I've stalled long enough. I got to go work out. Did people work out 200 years ago? I don't think so.
I got places to go, things to do, and people to see. (Yeah, really.)
Love, the dad

1 comment:
When I'm 60 years old the only person who will see my tattoos is Todd. Besides my skin is in great shape, I'm a lotionizer. No, 200 years ago people did not work out. They worked out all day long trying to survive of the land. While your workout is 1 hour long, their workout was 12 hours long. - T
Post a Comment