Bert, we've all been spoiled by you posting stuff so often. Now that you AWOL from the blog, we want to hear from you. You must be FOB. Does that stand for "Fall Out'a Bed?" Or is it "Forward Observation Bed?" I forgot. Anyway, post stuff - or else we'll all have to call Rachael for our updates. You got a package on the way. Let me know if it doesn't arrive soon. How long does it take?
Thanks for putting the picture up Bree. I always have great fun when I visit Tampa. It's my favorite place. Dave sent me some cheap houses and I forwarded one on to you. I do get tempted to buy a place down there. I could buy that place I sent you, but I don't know where it is. You could live in it until I retire. If I get a tiny bit ahead financially, I might try to do that.
I'm off to the club again this a.m. to do some cardio. Then looking for houses all day. I have severe reservations about Mound. I don't see it appreciating too much. If this deal doesn't go thru., I'll likely start looking in the Western Burbs again, i.e., Hopkins would be perfect. Minnetonka or Golden Valley.
Bright sun this a.m. Going to be 45 here today.
Later.
Love, the dad

No comments:
Post a Comment