
Crystalline magic!
Bert & Britta! Great posts!
Hi, Dom! I presume that you're the Dom from boot camp that Bert told us about. Hope your tour is going well and that you enjoy your R&R.
Britta, my fingers are crossed about selling one or two of those horses you've been showing. That would be great for your pocketbook (as Morfar would say). I hope your back is holding up ok with all this riding and that you will be able to get some rest after HITS. Even a few days will help!
That's great news about your friend who will work with you! You need someone to help you that you can trust and it sounds like she will be perfect. How soon will that new stable be ready? Let's hope it all comes together smoothly - 2006 sounds like it will be a terrific year for you.
Redmond sounds like a challenge! But as long as he's not a psycho, you'll do great with him. It's the ones that have a screw loose or are just mean spirited that I hate to see you have to deal with. Any more news about a trip to Europe yet? Or am I jumping the gun on that?
Bert, what's the timing for you to decide when you want your r&r? I know you were told that you could choose a time to put in for it but now that you're there, things might be different. Also, after more time, you might really REALLY want to come back to the States - to NY, to MN, or wherever. My point is only to bring it up to start thinking about it (or not) and to let you know that whenever and wherever you choose to go, we'll make it work to see you. But your being with Rachel comes first, so do what's best for her and you!
As for your postings, keep 'em coming, and as Britta said so eloquently, they're wholeheartedly welcome and there's no such thing as too much venting to those who care.
I would like to reiterate what Tania said, too, and that is if you get the chance, try to answer some of our questions. We're curious about things, how they work, what this or that acronym means, and lots of others... I know I pepper my comments with questions and it's hard to answer them because it means flipping back and forth which this blog doesn't really let you do. Anyway, whatever ones you can remember to answer will be greatly appreciated.
Also, I suggest that if anyone is going to post a comment, that you do it on the most recent posting even if it really is about something from a few postings back. The reason is there is no easy way to see if there are new comments on old postings other than to look at each one and open its comments. If I only have to check a few back it's not such a big deal but going through each posting each time is tedious. If I haven't explained this well enough, please let me know.
Well, I'm going over to get Grandma A to bring her here for brunch. Anyone want Swedish pancakes? You're welcome to join us! Miss you all!
Hugs and love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment