Top of the morning to you all!
I was thinking about mortars and what kind of jokes to make but it's NOT funny! Mortars are NOT a good thing! But since I'm not in control of that I won't worry about them - so don't worry that I'm worrying :) Just don't let them get any closer!!!! Hope by the time you read this you're feeling better, Bert. Did you find the little sore throat patches I stuck in the last box. Do you have access to OTC drugs and remedies or should I send you some? It's inevitable you'll have some illness during the year.
As for the stock market / gravity thing...And this goes for everyone reading this...
IF A THING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT PROBABLY IS!
Take this not as an old adage but as a daily working principle from someone who saw more scams in one year (at the BBB) than Bill saw tomatoes (at Campbell Soup)!
Britta! Extra cool! (and lots more enthusiastic superlatives here) about winning the Gran Prix AND taking 4th the very next day! WOW!
So, I had an exciting day yesterday. Did something I've never done before. I testified before a MN Senate Committee and I did good! Spoke loud and clear and got my points across. I gave a different perspective than all the bankers who testified. This had to do with a bill that Bob Olson has written to get MN to guarantee loans on wind turbines.
Anyway, gotta run off to work.
Hugs and love, Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment