
Hi Everyone,
Todd & I have our fingers crossed, Mom has questions, Bree has an effing big horse, Dad had password issues and Bert has not posted in quite some time. Is there anybody out there? Are you on a FOB? Thanks, Blake my petite army lingo interpreter. When I worked in CM (construction management) we used a lot of acronyms too - ASI, CO, COD, RFP, RFI, ADD and so on. I guess to each field their own.
Well this is what my "Monroe" looked like but alas, no longer, I had to remove it even though it was cute as the dickens. I think me and facial piercings are just not compatable. I gonna go for some more ear piercings and tattoos instead. Bert, what ever happened with your tree tattoo? Are you going to get it when you get back? I would love to see a drawing of it.
I've been fiddling around with the architectural program Bert & Rachel gave me for x-mas, its pretty cool I've designed one bitchin dream home. Ah.....dreams!
Dad, about that Paradigm book - I've looked on the web to answer your question, "Are the gravational forces on the earth a constant or do they fluctuate?" Here is some interesting data from space.com- "On Earth, for the most part, the tug of gravity is nearly uniform. But in some places, as with the poles, changes in the amount or density of material can create pockets of high or low gravity that change from month to month. Relatively permanent differences exist, too, caused by differing densities of material deep within the planet under certain locations." I feel that Bert could probably explain it better.
Well, ha det bra allesamen(have a good day everyone) I'll close with a quote - T
“If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.” - Judith Hayes
" A little fractal gazing goes a long way" - TM


1 comment:
It sounds to me like what you said about gravity makes the guy's theory impossible because gravity is too constant, i.e., the variations to small to impact every person trading in the market?
I'll read the thing, but it sounds pretty - how shall I say - stupid.
I know thinking into the future is no fun, but what do tattoes look like on a 60 y.o. person? Pretty googy, I imagine?
Later groupies.
Love, the dad
Post a Comment